Ok Guys! I just update the information!!..Finally I did by myself and only you should have bit patience, you need to plug wire by wire, just follow the colors, don’t worries...easy but be concentrated! I connect the 4 wires colors and everything is working great!
Just buy couple sockets before to start, I’ll post some Pictures with the references....
My One is the UK side hand Drive..That's why the socket that I use is different that the one's posted here before, but the rest of the connections must be the same
1. Start with the Socket From the Main Panel, Is coming with 5 different colors wires, as the dash trim only have 4 please just connect 4 to 4, just follow the colors..the another wire left in the main socket, just leave it where it is
View attachment 72033
2. Buy 2 of this Terminal Connector Housing :
View attachment 72030
Buy one of this Terminal Connector :
View attachment 72034
And only one of this Terminal cable plug Connector:
And Buy one of this...
View attachment 72029
3. Dash trim installed on the Piano
View attachment 72025
4. Follow all the wires map, Connect A ( coming from main Panel Socket ) to the with B connected with all the wires that's come from the Dash Trim already conneted
View attachment 72026
5. Once connected, all the colors appear in to the dash trim! all the pictures are taking by my
View attachment 72035
Any question please just ask!!
What do I need to make this cable?
3 MB Views: 14