Mini Cooper Forum banner

161 - 180 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello MBC,
Piano black with led 51456819876 part for lefthand drive and you pay in euro €294

Best regards,
Guillermo

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Hi, Does the Passenger side DashPanel part come with the LED units slotted into it as one item? <or>Do we have to buy the LED unit separately?.Do the LED units then have to plugged into any LED rings?. Can u please advice?. Thanks.

·
Registered
2017 F56 JCW
30 Posts
Hi, Does the Passenger side DashPanel part come with the LED units slotted into it as one item? <or>Do we have to buy the LED unit separately?.Do the LED units then have to plugged into any LED rings?. Can u please advice?. Thanks.
Hi,
The dash panel comes with leds inside.
The only extra you have to buy are cables and connectors (around 30€), that's all.

·
Registered
20 Posts
For the MINI Cooper F60, my research makes me understand that:
#51459350474>Left Hand Drive & part is located/installed to the Right of the Driver.
#51459350476>Right Hand Drive & part is located/installed to the Left of the driver.
Both the above parts are Dash Trim Piano Black>Illuminated.
The Illuminated Panels are part of "YOURS PACKAGE".

#51459350478> British Oak Colour>Left Hand Drive>Part installs to the Right of the driver.
#51459350480>British Oak Colour>Right Hand Drive>Part installs to the Left of the driver.
There is also a Hazy Gray Decorated Illuminated Panel & the newer parts in the 2021 Facelift models.

The Drivers side of the Yours Package simply matches in colour and has no LED module inside it.
The part numbers must be +/- around the same as their matching passenger side. ex:51459350477 etc.

Hello MBC,
Piano black with led 51456819876 part for lefthand drive and you pay in euro €294

Best regards,
Guillermo

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi,
The dash panel comes with leds inside.
The only extra you have to buy are cables and connectors (around 30€), that's all.
Ok, Thank You. My Dash already has the 3 cables & connectors dangling underneath. After they are plugged in, will I have to do any coding to enable the feature?.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Ok, Thank You. My Dash already has the 3 cables & connectors dangling underneath. After they are plugged in, will I have to do any coding to enable the feature?.
51456819476 to my understanding is the part for Right Hand Drive> Yours Package, Piano Black> and it installs to the Left of the driver on his passenger side for the F60.

·
Registered
2017 F56 JCW
30 Posts
Ok, so you have a 2018+ model.
Seems so (for the coding), but to my knowledge we haven't found how 😝

·
Registered
20 Posts
I just tapped into the footwell lighting and it works fine
My 2018 F60 CountryMan has the 3 wires dangling underneath the Dash trim on the Passenger side. After install of the Illuminated Panel, do i think that i will require to do any coding?.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I was wondering, if I could tap into those dangling wires under the dash and use them to create more Illumination on the pillars for ex, using additional Led modules. Do u/does anyone
🤔
that it should be possible?.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So all three plugs on the back of the panel are all identical for wiring? Just matching up where the wires are in the footwell light with corresponding Spots in each plug? Just asking to dumb it up for me because I don’t know why they would need three plugs in the back unless they all did something different or lit at different times for animation effects other than just color changing. You didn’t happen to take a picture of the new plugs and the corresponding wires did you? so each wire from Footwell plug will have three additional wires tapped off of them and leading to the three different plugs. Just want to make sure that each wire is going into the correct spot in the plug. Thanks
View attachment 70302
Did the Trim piece come with the LED modules as part or it (or) did u buy the LED modules separate and snap them in?.

·
Registered
20 Posts
So mine is 2017 & it won't need any coding right? Another question is did you remove the screen or just the dash to install the new one?
Yes, the lower rim of the screen overlaps the Passenger side Dash trim and for it to come out in one piece, you have to move the screen away from its path.

·
Registered
20 Posts
no need to code, you can use the existing wiring but just add 3 cables between the existing connector on the passenger side and the connector for the floor lighting; the color help you no error possible; i do it in my cooper SE yesterday
View attachment 71132
I was wondering, if I could tap into those dangling wires under the dash and use them to create more Illumination on the pillars for ex, using additional Led modules. Do u/does anyone
🤔
that it should be possible?.

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ok, so you have a 2018+ model.
Seems so (for the coding), but to my knowledge we haven't found how 😝
I have a 2020 JCW and I bought the part and Dealership installed it but nothing turns on. We think there is coding but we havent figured it out yet. Service Advisor is still trying to figure it out. This has been a like 4 months plus. Let me know if you figure anything out.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have a 2020 JCW and I bought the part and Dealership installed it but nothing turns on. We think there is coding but we havent figured it out yet. Service Advisor is still trying to figure it out. This has been a like 4 months plus. Let me know if you figure anything out.
Any luck ? 😅

·
Registered
9 Posts
No not at all!!! I really want to get it to work. I feel like I’m gonna have to get someone to wire into the footwell. But I don’t wanna do anything to void warranty.

·
Registered
8 Posts
No not at all!!! I really want to get it to work. I feel like I’m gonna have to get someone to wire into the footwell. But I don’t wanna do anything to void warranty.
Im just about to order part and dont want to wire neither 😕

161 - 180 of 190 Posts