Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello... I bought some retrofit Union Jack lights for my wife’s 2015 3 door Mini Cooper Diesel. When you turn the ignition on the lights flicker and then stabilise and the indicators work and so too the brake lights. The daylight running union jacks do not come on though. It throws up the error codes for the lights too. My local dealer tells me they have stopped retrofitting them as they had so many problems but I really wish we could get these working. These are the lights I purchased ... do you know why they do not work properly by any chance and who I can take them to in order that we can get them working correctly ? Many thanks Original Mini F56 F55 F57 Heckleuchten-Set Union Jack Retrofitting 63132462095
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/mzkAAOSwQT5blm2n/s-l400.jpg

·
Registered
125 Posts
Check here (maybe it can help you):

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello... I bought some retrofit Union Jack lights for my wife’s 2015 3 door Mini Cooper Diesel. When you turn the ignition on the lights flicker and then stabilise and the indicators work and so too the brake lights. The daylight running union jacks do not come on though. It throws up the error codes for the lights too. My local dealer tells me they have stopped retrofitting them as they had so many problems but I really wish we could get these working. These are the lights I purchased ... do you know why they do not work properly by any chance and who I can take them to in order that we can get them working correctly ? Many thanks Original Mini F56 F55 F57 Heckleuchten-Set Union Jack Retrofitting 63132462095
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/mzkAAOSwQT5blm2n/s-l400.jpg
Thank you everybody for your replies which have been very helpful. If there is anybody who knows of somebody that I could take the car to, or could do the work required I would gladly pay the going rate to fix the lights as I am unable to do this myself. In the meantime thank you all again. Best wishes Dom

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello ... I am located near Canterbury in Kent but am able to travel a reasonable distance if that helps. Many thanks Dom
I’d happily help but I’m up in Leicestershire. Equally I’d happily guide you through buying bimmercode and the ODB2 reader, and getting them working properly. It’s really not difficult once you know how. Let me know

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I’d happily help but I’m up in Leicestershire. Equally I’d happily guide you through buying bimmercode and the ODB2 reader, and getting them working properly. It’s really not difficult once you know how. Let me know
That’s really good of you and have ordered the reader so will be in touch when I receive it... thanks so much

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.