Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 2015 Mini Cooper S Hardtop had a warning come up. Initially it was only one warning, now it's a bunch of warnings. At first it was only one warning, which was "DRIVER RESTRAINT SYSTEM MALFUNCTION". It's been like this for 2 days now so finally I get around to trying to address it. I disconnect the battery from the car, wait a few minutes, and then I hook it back up again. I go into the car and start the car up and Instantly I get all these warnings.

See attached photos...What the hell? Anyone have any ideas? It seems like EVERYTHING is malfunctioning now.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Have a steady drive, usually after a battery disconnect these clear in a mile or so after the car has gone through a series of checks

·
Registered
107 Posts
I recently disconnected the battery in my 2019 F57 for a couple days to do some work on it, and I didn't have any errors or warning lights after reconnecting the battery. That leads me to believe something's amiss with your car. Do you have the ability to read the error codes to see the details of what's going on?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts