Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,242 Posts
I found a set with laser etched lenses. No more faded emblems. I got tired od replacing them because whenever performing mods on the car the drivers door is invariably left open for long periods of time. After a while the emblem will just fade out or melt from the heat. This company didn't list the JCW emblem, but after exchanging emails they sent me an invoice for LED lights w/laser engraved lenses.
Not a lot of info on their website, but email them with your request and they'll fix you up. Cost me $44USD for a new set of lights w/laser engraved JCW lenses.

https://www.windfireauto.com/product-category/forever-lens-logo-chips/

·
Registered
712 Posts
I went with MINI part 63 31 2 358 531 which has the winged MINI logo, JCW red, black and white checkers and Union Jack lenses. I’ve had them installed for three years with no fading or issues. I used to change them out from time to time but for the last while I’ve had the winged MINI logo.
I’ve heard that some aftermarket lenses fade but so far mine are holding up fine.

·
Registered
1,883 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
2016 F56 Cooper D in BRG
29 Posts
Just installed some puddle light projectors today, from Amazon. Not laser etched I don't think but for the price (£11.50) they’re pretty good and the first question my wife asked when I arrived home with the Mini was does it have the logo when you open the door! (Our friends F54 Cooper SD has the factory one. Yes my car needs cleaning!)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Just installed some puddle light projectors today, from Amazon. Not laser etched I don't think but for the price (£11.50) they’re pretty good and the first question my wife asked when I arrived home with the Mini was does it have the logo when you open the door! (Our friends F54 Cooper SD has the factory one. Yes my car needs cleaning!)

View attachment 68473 View attachment 68474
I got a set of 4 Mini Wmblem Projectors from ebay UK for £15 for my 2016 F54 Clubman. Already had basic puddle lights. I needed a stanley knife to elongate the hole by @ 3mm and they slotted straight in and look brilliant.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts