Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has been my longtime question since I got my Mini, since the version that my dealer got me had a more or less quality audio and didn't want to hurt the warranty and all, but now that warranty has ran out, i wanted to know if any of you guys has managed to do something to the audio system since mine is one of the most basic ones , like the one pictured in the image

So the question goes like this:

1. Can I remove the CD drive and place something else? maybe a hard drive or something
  2. What equalizer or sound improvement accesory do you recommend small enough so I can put it anywhere in the car and doesnt look bad?
  3. Any accesory that may give me more options without making the original dashboard useless?
  4. Is there a way to replace it all for a more modern or better dash with more functions?i mean like a stereo that looks like this one but with more functions? is it possible?

I just want to have a better sound system without hurting the original looks of my Mini :D

Thanks for your time guys!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
No this is an r series (f series don't have cd drives either!) . You'r eon the wrong forum; try totalmini or nam perhaps! There may be people here who might help but there will be lots more else where!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.