Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didnt want to hijack the threads on the various tuning box options, so here goes:

i see the Dinan box has an option to engage "valet mode" via bluetooth. To me, this is super interesting, because here in india Valets and other people driving your car to park it or send it for service is a fairly common occurrence. Now obviously, im really not happy to let anyone but me enjoy the car to the max, so i see valet mode being a potentially useful feature.

Has anyone with a Dinan box tried this? how dramatic is the effect of valet mode? and lastly, when the car is turned off, does the box go back to stock/default setting? Valet mode is pretty much the only thing that would make me choose the Dinan over the Burger JB4 unit, so im really looking forward to the lowdown on this often missed feature.

Link: Dinan B48 Box/

· Registered
615 Posts
Although I can see some uses for this mode, servicing is not one of them unless you want them to know you have a modified car which warranty can easily be invailidated if you jave problems with the engine or associated parts

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.