Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many previous cars I've owned came with some sort of list of vehicle data codes (eg VAG PR codes) to identify the detailed specification of modules, accessories, options, etc..

I've just acquired a 2018 Cooper S Convertible (F57/B48) but cannot find any such detail. Does it exist somewhere and how do I access it, please?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Many previous cars I've owned came with some sort of list of vehicle data codes (eg VAG PR codes) to identify the detailed specification of modules, accessories, options, etc..

I've just acquired a 2018 Cooper S Convertible (F57/B48) but cannot find any such detail. Does it exist somewhere and how do I access it, please?
Hello Andy,
I use Bimmercode (so i don't need to carry arround with my laptop) and a V-gate wifi adapter.
After connection you can push the little blue button with car emblem, and you will find the whole list.
You can also ask the dealer for a print out.

Best regards Guillermo

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I use Bimmercode. After connection you can push the little blue button with car emblem, and you will find the whole list.
Thanks Guillermo. I have an OBDLink MX+ adapter so presumably I need to buy the Bimmercode app. Is the "little blue button with car emblem" a software button in the app?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Thanks Guillermo. I have an OBDLink MX+ adapter so presumably I need to buy the Bimmercode app. Is the "little blue button with car emblem" a software button in the app?
Yes, you will see it on your screen, down, left corner
Bimmercode app will also allow you to code some nice options

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

·
Registered
873 Posts
There are a couple of free VIN check websites that can list factory/build options from a 17 digit VIN

This one told me my car was LHD but apart for that seems to have everything else correct

And this one which didn't seem to list as many modules as the other site but at least got the fact it is a RHD car correct

1 - 9 of 9 Posts