Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

now I have my VIN number can anyone tell me the link to download the manual that is tailored to my vin number? Does this work in the UK?

thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Don't see why it wouldn't.
Go to the App Store and search Mini Drivers Guide.
It will ask you for the VIN the first time you open it.

There may be an Andriod version, I have no way of checking we are all Macs iPhones and iPads here. Or as my PC colleagues would say, we have gone over to the dark side.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It works on android so that's cool. Thanks.

I am Mac too and going to swap my android note 2 for a new iphone 6 later this year.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It works on android so that's cool. Thanks.

I am Mac too and going to swap my android note 2 for a new iphone 6 later this year.
Once you've used a Mac you'll never go back :)
Be careful though they can become an expensive obsession !

It started with a MacBook Air for me.
We now have nothing but Apple phones Computers and iPads at home and in my office. But my computing requirements have never been so integrated and hassle free.

·
Registered
734 Posts
The Mini driver's guide on android is the one I use. If the play store says your device is unsuitable you can follow the instructions in post 8 of this thread http://www.minif56.com/forum/289-mi.../6089-2014-hardtop-owner-s-manual-wanted.html
to get the apk and install that.

It will work without your vin (describing a car with sample features). The two benefits of entering your vin that I noticed were

• It only describes features you have.
  • It's the manual for your country. Mine is UK and in parts quite different to the example manual.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts