Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well that was amazing. Coming home after a blustery walk around frampton marsh wetland reserve a vo Cooper with blackwheels and roof just like jasper pulled out and drove behind us for quite some way. Lots of pasers by did double takes. We waved and pipped as we left them to head to lincoln and they headed to Grantham but you didn't seem quite as excited as we were. A r e you on here was it you. ? Should all vo f56 drivers wave. I think we are so rare all f56 drivers should. Any colour. A lovely young lady waved at me in her black f56 couple of weeks ago!>:D

·
Registered
966 Posts
Me too. I am now officially waving at all f56s whether they like it or not. !!!!
Me too, got a stare last week from a young lady, maybe thought I was some sort of perv, which to be fair...

Yesterday I saw 1 PW and 2 VOs in my local market town. Got a nice flash/wave from the 2nd VO, which made my day.:D Unfortunately I was too busy looking at the car to see if it was a fit young lady driving.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Just as long as it's a one-handed wave.;)
That's no fun.

Back when I was in the service I used to love saluting officers who were driving by with their arm resting on the open window. Watching them swerve as they switched hands was priceless.

·
Registered
505 Posts
That's no fun.

Back when I was in the service I used to love saluting officers who were driving by with their arm resting on the open window. Watching them swerve as they switched hands was priceless.
Back when I was active duty I had to get out my ID, a rental contract, and some other paperwork for a gate guard. He handed them all back to me at the same time, snapped to attention and saluted in one fluid motion. My instant reflex was to jam all the paperwork into my teeth and return the salute. We both laughed

1 - 17 of 17 Posts