Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rafael

Any more info on your JCW ? Spec. / colour etc ?
sure) I don't know how specs changes from country to country, so i will write only main points)

2.0l 230hp + chilli red with black roof and mirrors + track spoke black 17" + standart seats + rear parking sensors + mini connected + mini visual boost

thats all)

·
Registered
320 Posts
sure) I don't know how specs changes from country to country, so i will write only main points)

2.0l 230hp + chilli red with black roof and mirrors + track spoke black 17" + standart seats + rear parking sensors + mini connected + mini visual boost

thats all)
Welcome..... 230bhp in a Mini.... Thats all you need :)

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Dobre dehn novii drug! Enough of my poor Russian. Welcome to the forum, a good choice on your automobile choice. Are you going to keep it stock or add extras as most of us on the forum seem to do. When did you order it and where in Russia is your home?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dobre dehn novii drug! Enough of my poor Russian. Welcome to the forum, a good choice on your automobile choice. Are you going to keep it stock or add extras as most of us on the forum seem to do. When did you order it and where in Russia is your home?
Privet tovarish!)
Your Russian is really good;)

I think I will keep it in stock (230hp is enough for me), but I am thinking about a more loud exhaust like JCW kit, Remus or something like that

I ordered my mini yesterday, It should come in the start of September.

And I'm from Moscow.

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Privet tovarish!)

I think I will keep it in stock (230hp is enough for me), but I am thinking about a more loud exhaust like JCW kit, Remus or something like that

And I'm from Moscow.
khorosho, the performance exhaust will add about 10 horsepower and additional torque as well to your mini and the real bonus is more smiles per mile!

Here is a link to our mini in a tunnel on the Blue Ridge Parkway in North Carolina, USA.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Privet tovarish!)

And I'm from Moscow.
Having been to Moscow and seen how mentally busy your roads are, I think you'll struggle to unleash the full 230hp.. :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.