Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is this located in the gap in the boot lid if you paid for it does it have clips or straps im wondering if the holder is retro fittable by replacing the trim(that's held on with 2 screws)

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Yes that is where it would be located had you ordered it, if it is similar to Audi's then the casing for the warning triangle simply had to fixed screws in the casing which you were able to turn and secure it in place... I presume as there is holes in the boot you'd be able to purchase this from a dealer and it would be plug and play? I may be wrong.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes that is where it would be located had you ordered it, if it is similar to Audi's then the casing for the warning triangle simply had to fixed screws in the casing which you were able to turn and secure it in place... I presume as there is holes in the boot you'd be able to purchase this from a dealer and it would be plug and play? I may be wrong.
Theirs no screws on the Audi one guess I just have to put it under the boot floor ?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
I just store things like this under the boot floor, a little tip, I always wrap everything well to stop rattles etc. :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Retro fitted it to ours as we were supposed to be going abroad in it last year. All you need to order are the two brackets (I also ordered the screws & washers but they were already there) & the warning triangle is a narrow one, identical to the E9x BMW 3 series

·
Registered
287 Posts
I recently fitted the warning triangle to my F56.
The warning triangle part number is 71606770487. You need two brackets which are identical and the part number for this is 51497375203. You just use the screws that are in the recess in the tailgate to attach the brackets.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts