Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

Found a thread form this forum while trying to figure out why my iPhone 6S Plus/Hey Siri isn't working. Figured I should join in on the discussions here to learn more about our cars.

In June, my wife purchased her "dream car;" a '15 manual Mini Cooper Hardtop 2-door (base model).

I fell in love; so I traded in my '13 Toyota Prius C (in its own right, a pretty solid car) for a 2016 manual Mini Cooper Hardtop 2-door (base model). I blame her for this--the times I drove her car I fell in love, and just *had* to have one for myself. A crazy Black Friday deal made it possible for me to have my own MINI right now.

We both don't have outrageously-paying jobs, but these vehicles fit inside our budget so we're ecstatic to be in the MINI family. We both have much to learn about our cars, but we're in love with both of them & can't wait to drive them every day.

My wife's Pepper White, my Black MINI…

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
I went in just to test drive a mini, as it was on my list of possible replacement cars. This was a mistake as I fell in love with the car.
Walked out having signed a contract. Still waiting for delivery ( in Australia ) but it's taking a L O N G time........

Reactions: BearsFan34
1 - 2 of 2 Posts