Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Had my remap done today at southwestincartech. The guy I saw Mark is an agent for celtictuning who supplied the map. The figures they quote with this map are as follows

Power from 167bhp to 238bhp
Torque from 265ft\lb to 326ft\lb

All this on standard equipment. All i have done to the engine is a K&N panel filter.

The ECU had to be removed from the car, opened up & a bit of soldering done (F series can't be flashed through the OBD)

My verdict? Best £290 i've ever shelled out. THIS THING FUCKING SHIFTS!! To say that i'm a happy bunny would be an understatement. Only drove it home so far (a few miles) but jesus! DSC was flashing like a christmas tree light! Cant wait to get out in it tomorrow on my way to the hospital :thumbup: I can fully endorse Celtic (who do a mobile service btw) and also Mark at SouthWest In Car Tech. No dyno run to show i'm afraid as the engine (2,000m) needs a few miles on it yet to show a true figure. I have an open invite to go and do a run when the car has reached the required mileage :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.