Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

I was just wondering... I'm picking up my car this Saturday, and have already had a few accessories mounted :D (black jack roof decal, bonnet stripes, side scuttles...)

I have a few goodies to install on the car also after I retrieve it: grill badge, cup holder badge...)

What are your plans to personalize your MINI? Maybe you have already started for the lucky ones! >:D

·
Registered
114 Posts
What grill badge do you have? The mcs already comes with the S on it as standard?
Also what's the cup holder badge? Pictures? :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mud flaps and wheel centers in orange
I was hesitating with the mud flaps, I'll wait a little.
The center wheels in orange will be a nice addition to your car :)

For the time being there aren't very many aftermarket accessories yet :(
But I will definitely keep on looking to personalize my MINI :D

·
Premium Member
179 Posts
I got the cigarette lighter USB charger. About £20 for the dual socket one. It sits flush and had a red ring that fits in nicely. The two ports face opposite directions, so if you get a short right-angled USB lead you can choose which way the lead sits to suit your phone.

Oli

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the cigarette lighter USB charger. About £20 for the dual socket one. It sits flush and had a red ring that fits in nicely. The two ports face opposite directions, so if you get a short right-angled USB lead you can choose which way the lead sits to suit your phone.

Oli
I just checked that out on youtube, I didn't even know this existed. Great for charging you phone or other electronic devices - great buy ;)

I didn't take the "smoker's package" (it's an option in France): a hint to everyone who will want to smoke in my new beauty :D

·
Registered
62 Posts

Oli

Can you put up a photo please ??

·
Registered
120 Posts
Mini umbrella and wife wants matching orange mini travel bag also want the snap in adaptor for my iphone 4 I brought cheap of ebay as it gives web radio. Have already brought the green keycap and landyard with nfc for wife and I have the works red and black one. When its realeased will have the car chipped by bmw for those few more bhp

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Mini umbrella and wife wants matching orange mini travel bag also want the snap in adaptor for my iphone 4 I brought cheap of ebay as it gives web radio. Have already brought the green keycap and landyard with nfc for wife and I have the works red and black one. When its realeased will have the car chipped by bmw for those few more bhp
You will have your car chipped by BMW?
Is there something new that is supposed to come out? If so do you know when this will be available?

Thanks!

·
Registered
120 Posts
You will have your car chipped by BMW?
Is there something new that is supposed to come out? If so do you know when this will be available?

Thanks!

Bmw if I am right brought out an engine remap for the last cooper s so chances are once the jcw is released they will do the same was around £1500 last time :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Bmw if I am right brought out an engine remap for the last cooper s so chances are once the jcw is released they will do the same was around £1500 last time :)
Expensive, I guess we will have to wait to know what additional hp it brings to the car :D Thanks for the input!

1 - 20 of 80 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.