Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought this would be a good question as a thread.

What's the one thing you love the most about your F56?

Just intrigued as I don't have my car yet! (Picking it up on Sunday) :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
The nimble/agile/cornering ability of it!
I agree with ThunderSeven and I would also add just looking at it. Every time I catch even a small glimpse of my car I just have to smile. I have discovered that there are two parking spots that I can park in and see my car from the back of my classroom and look across the hall. I am trying to convince those teachers to always keep their curtains open. Some days those little peeks get me through the day!:D

·
Registered
890 Posts
The Cooper is a wonderful bit of kit and I can't wait to get back into it, and apart from its obvious mechanical and systems assets, I love the low, mean look of the rear of the car and the bonnet, or hood, looks like a shrunken version of a E type Jaguar with its power bulge and faired in headlights.
A very successful bit of design in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
126 Posts
Midnight Black,

It's just the total package. From comfort to drivability to excitement to character; somewhere between 'Let's Motor' and "Ultimate Driving Machine!'

I can't wait for the weekend. We're driving somewhere--not sure where, just somewhere!

JP

·
Registered
131 Posts
I agree with ThunderSeven and I would also add just looking at it. Every time I catch even a small glimpse of my car I just have to smile. I have discovered that there are two parking spots that I can park in and see my car from the back of my classroom and look across the hall. I am trying to convince those teachers to always keep their curtains open. Some days those little peeks get me through the day!:D
hahaha you're just as nuts as I am... when I leave the car I always look back and glance at it.. when I park it in front of a coffee shop I sit facing it hahah..

The only sad thing for me is that I live in a condo and my car is parked in the dungeon (Level 5 underground >:D ... I don't get to see it then.. that and I work from home so I only use it when I'm running errands. For shame.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Right now absolutely nothing. Mini admit to and sort out your ****** cooper s 1st gear problem and I'll have another think about that

·
Super Moderator
7,872 Posts
Totally agree WHEE; I just look at it and melt; I love everything about this car-never fails to make me smile if I am looking at it or driving it! I love it!
Best thing is walking up to it in a car park at night and blip the key-those LED lights shine on and EVERYONE just looks-it is fabulous and the door handle lights just are the icing on the cake! It is truly a fabulous piece of design. I Always try to park it where I can see it; went to a restaurant the other day-sat so I could keep an eye on it and when someone parked a bit close nipped out and moved it! AM just totally besotted i'm afraid! So sorry about your issues little bird and I hope mini customer service there is as good as Sytner Nottingham and Soper Lincoln; been VERY impressed in the past!

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Parking!! I never ventured into a multistorey when I had my RCZ. I'm still amazed at how small a space I need with the MINI......

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Great idea for a thread MB - I bet you can't wait! Only 4 more sleeps to go...
I can not wait any longer Mini-Mischief! Not sure how much sleep I'll get on Saturday!

Thank you everyone for your responses! I am more excited than ever now!

I have to admit though, walking up to my car and seeing the LED lights switch on will make me grin for ages! :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
I can not wait any longer Mini-Mischief! Not sure how much sleep I'll get on Saturday!

Thank you everyone for your responses! I am more excited than ever now!

I have to admit though, walking up to my car and seeing the LED lights switch on will make me grin for ages! :D

It'll look soo great MB... I'm sure it will be worth the long wait! Can't wait for you to be able to share your pictures and experiences!

The LEDs I'm hoping will look as coolio as the BMW corona rings when unlocking the car.

Oh gosh I have missed Mini.... especially when reading about all the owner reviews and comments - the Mini is just so much fun for day to day driving :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts