Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Saw it earlier on the forum but passed it over then it appeared again on fleabay and |I thought mmmm. Had been thinking about reg with initials etc then found OO56 JCW and XX56 JCW which made me think again....why not.

Put in one bid at the end thinking it will be beaten but bingo there went my piggybank!!! I suppose there is only one iconic plate if you cant resist:) As the old saying goes "it's tatties an salt for a while now":laugh:

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
What do I think? I think I would sell it to BMW fast lol.
I love it and you will raise a few eyebrows at any mini meets nice one, is that the 3d plates we had them on last mini they looked great.
It's very quick know with new online system to change over as well

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What do I think? I think I would sell it to BMW fast lol.
I love it and you will raise a few eyebrows at any mini meets nice one, is that the 3d plates we had them on last mini they looked great.
It's very quick know with new online system to change over as well
Cheers Derek,couldn't resist in the end....might as well go the whole hog:laugh:
Got 3D plates from Jersey....no V5 or cert of entitlement required!!!!! They are legal though with a tiny makers postcode beside the BS number. Online change was instant and got new V5 in 2 days

·
Super Moderator
8,737 Posts
Personally never been a big fan of private plates. Annoys me they charge so much for them initially ie the dvla and then the cost To change each time etc.another money spinning racket for the government BUT WOW that is just perfect. Love it. Well done and I just love your car. The blue with the red looks stunning. If I do pull the trigger on a new jcw I really won't know which colour to choose. Congratulations it's truly lovely and worth running asda fuel for a couple months.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.