Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is your chance to tell us what drives you bonkers on your Mini.:D:D

I try to figure out what the purpose is/was of the Sun Visor on the driver side. It flips up/down you can not move it forward or backward to adjust it when the sun hits you in the face......whats the point of having one?:(

·
Registered
73 Posts
Here is your chance to tell us what drives you bonkers on your Mini.:D:D

I try to figure out what the purpose is/was of the Sun Visor on the driver side. It flips up/down you can not move it forward or backward to adjust it when the sun hits you in the face......whats the point of having one?:(

For someone like me, it's invaluable. I happen to live in a place where I travel east in the morning for work, and head west in the evenings home. So the sun is in my face every single day.

A pump or two of the seat height adjustment--and I never, ever have to deal with the sun in my face.

I'm very grateful that the driver's sun visor is there. This MINI is the 1st car I've owned where I don't ever have to worry about getting blinded by the sun. The other sun visors in the other cars I've owned have always come up short & made for frequent uncomfortable rides sometimes. Not the MINI.

Sent from my iPad Air 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
266 Posts
Having to turn off the auto stop/start every time I start the engine.

Reactions: Evlkarl

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
The lack of a dip stick. Mini say they've changed the oil but who really knows?
BINGO!!!!! This is atop the list in my book! You can tell a lot about engine health by looking at the oil & spark plugs!

And to follow that up, MINI switching oil recommendations by TSB and not informing owners is a huge gripe for me!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
What drives me bonkers is that fact I don't have a driver's side visor - unlike my previous Cooper D that did... One of those stupid mistakes MINI have made, should've kept it!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.