Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi all,

I have the above on order, with end sept the “current” estimate. Wouldn’t be surprised if that slips but that is for another day or thread.

Interested to know what tyres you got on your JCW from factory. I am obviously hoping for (but not expecting) Michelin P4S (I went with non RFT 18”s).

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, does depend a lot they tend to buy batches of tyres. Would rather p zeros thanks bloody Hankooks or Dunlop’s. But resigned myself
To replace with P4S at some
Point

·
Super Moderator
7,717 Posts
We had Bridgestone potenza runflats on our f54 jcw. Just depends who is doing a deal with mini at the time.

Reactions: JCWNev

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Our 2019 Cooper had Michelin Premacy non run flats on. The JCW has Good Year run flats on

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I used to rate the non runflat Eagle F1 Asymmetrics, but i think the runflats use a different tread.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I went non RFT as a) can’t stand the ride, and b) BMW offer option of performance tyres instead of RFT as no cost option. So figured going non RFT I “may” get decent tyres, but if I don’t I can put P4S on there without them “moving from” RFT

·
Registered
26 Posts
Michelins would be awesome but it seems most cars (not mini) come with P Zeros in my recent experience

The Good Year’s on ours are awful
Off topic but were you one of the regular contributors in the S Specin thread on Mini 2? The username seems strangely familiar.

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Michelins would be awesome but it seems most cars (not mini) come with P Zeros in my recent experience

Off topic but were you one of the regular contributors in the S Specin thread on Mini 2? The username seems strangely familiar.
Yes that was me😊

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Absolutely.Are the rest of the guys still around on here or did they stick to mini 2? It seems to be a lot different to when Paul (I think that was his name) ran the site.
I think Aiden may have been on here at one time, but I am not sure many even have a MINI these days. I lost touch with most of the crowd from M2 although I do keep up with Jim in the USA on Twitter and Instagram and he has recently rejoined the MINI fold. Mini 2 changed a lot after Paul sold it.

Apologies for the thread tangent😊

1 - 19 of 19 Posts