Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can only afford one or the other.

1. Wired pack with the Navigation proffesional and standard headlights.

2. Radio Mini visual boost with the LED headlights.

I love the big sexy screen, but i dont live in a big city so i dont really need a navigation syst.

The resell price on the car might be better with the navigation system though.

I have not seen the car with standard headlights yet, but i find the LED to complement the car.

B.

·
Registered
1,169 Posts

At least you get to use everything inside - you wouldn't mind the normal headlights as they are good anyway!

Welcome!

·
Registered
136 Posts
A point on resale -- I predict we are going to see in-car navigation systems become less important in the coming years as mobile devices continue to improve and offer more updated and interactive navigation apps and experiences. If I was looking at buying used 5 years from now, the likely dated nav would be a drawback, not an improvement to me!

Aesthetics will always sell, and the aesthetics of the LED lights are more appealing and more current than standard headlights...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Good Points all around :)

LED lights complements the car on the outside and the bigscreen on the inside..

decisions decisions..

·
Registered
277 Posts
Good Points all around :)

LED lights complements the car on the outside and the bigscreen on the inside..

decisions decisions..
LED's alone go a long way to improve interior and exterior lighting. it's epic. I've seen before and afters from a range of different cars....good thing to do.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I have both options and they're both great. But I would choose the LED headlights over the 8.8" screen. The LED headlights are fantastic - they light up the paintwork of other cars in traffic in sunny day conditions....

The 8.8" navigation is great too, but with visual radio boost you do still get a decent sized screen.

·
Registered
110 Posts
It has to be Sat Nav and not just because of the sat Nav. It opens up a whole new world and mini connected will become an essential part of life as the apps evolve!?

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
So far I don't like the navigation system in the Mini. It doesn't find half the addresses I enter into it .... I find myself mostly using Google maps or Waze app on my Android phone.

On the other hand, I really love the power and purity of the LED headlights!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.