Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering a new mini to replace my current VW UP. Still undecided between a cooper or one depending on insurance and finance deal costs.
I am however certain on it being Chilli Red with the sports pack, however I'm unsure about whats totally included. In the brochure it seems to say everything that comes with the chilli pack however when configuring online it still only shows the standard radio and I believe the visual boost is included with the Chilli.
Would be grateful if anyone could confirm if the sports pack does add the visual boost?

On another note I was at first just thinking the visual boost would be enough but I'm wondering now if the standard sat nav is worth it as well, I have it built in currently and love it - has anyone got any opinions if its worth it?

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm considering a new mini to replace my current VW UP. Still undecided between a cooper or one depending on insurance and finance deal costs.
I am however certain on it being Chilli Red with the sports pack, however I'm unsure about whats totally included. In the brochure it seems to say everything that comes with the chilli pack however when configuring online it still only shows the standard radio and I believe the visual boost is included with the Chilli.
Would be grateful if anyone could confirm if the sports pack does add the visual boost?

On another note I was at first just thinking the visual boost would be enough but I'm wondering now if the standard sat nav is worth it as well, I have it built in currently and love it - has anyone got any opinions if its worth it?

Thanks,
Chris
Hi Chris and welcome! I'm scheduled to pick up my new Mini end of this week or early next week. It's on a truck headed to my dealer, but they need a day or two to install the JCW Tuner Kit. Personally I'd never spend the money for a nav. Map programs on my phone work perfectly. I always put in the address, get in the car, click start on my phone and bluetooth does the rest through the car stereo.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Hi Chris and welcome! I'm scheduled to pick up my new Mini end of this week or early next week. It's on a truck headed to my dealer, but they need a day or two to install the JCW Tuner Kit. Personally I'd never spend the money for a nav. Map programs on my phone work perfectly. I always put in the address, get in the car, click start on my phone and bluetooth does the rest through the car stereo.
Chris is on about a Cooper with the sport styling pack which is different to the JCW tuning kit..

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
Chris I have a Cooper with the sport pack plus media also in Chilli Red :D

You get more than just the chilli pack, you get the body kit, JCW steering wheel, JCW rear spoiler and a few more bits :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.