Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased a set of rims for new snow tires for my 2019 JCW. Barely clear the calipers (1mm). Any recommendations on where to purchase wheel spacers?

·
Registered
39 Posts

I am looking at these, which of course come in sizes, well made and will not break the bank.

Awaiting a reply about the fit from these guys who are very reputable.

·
Registered
39 Posts

I am looking at these, which of course come in sizes, well made and will not break the bank.

Awaiting a reply about the fit from these guys who are very reputable.
Well, a week has gone by and www.waymotorworks.com has not bothered replying... Oh! well...I guess selling 4 spacers is not enough of a big purchase to bother replying!... Sign of the times... Onward...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Ordered a set of 4 from ECS Tuning....smooth transaction....delivery to Toronto in less than a week....sweet.
Thanks for the information.
May I ask you what size you ordered as I am swaying back and forth... while not being very scientific about this whole thing!
BTW, Cravenspeed BIG PAIR and the NM Engineering tie bar have helped a lot in the handling.

Thanks...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the information.
May I ask you what size you ordered as I am swaying back and forth... while not being very scientific about this whole thing!
BTW, Cravenspeed BIG PAIR and the NM Engineering tie bar have helped a lot in the handling.

Thanks...
Ordered 5mm spacers as i only wanted to clear the callpers and wasn't interested in filling out the wheel arches for my winter wheels....summers may be a different issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts