Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
Probably trying to work out how to get the car to upload photos from its own rear view camera.

Now I think about it, I'm surprised the front camera can't act as a dashcam for recording stuff... I wonder what its field of view is like?

·
Registered
340 Posts
You're looking in all the wrong places.......

Reactions: GoKart7

·
Registered
187 Posts
Names will be taken

Well I am a trifle concerned by the lack of involvement the forum is getting regarding these new arrivals.
I am afraid it is with heavy heart I regret to inform all involved that if there are no photo's soon, I will need to make out my report and give it to "The Man"
You know who you are. You have been warned.
:nerd:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I've been to the gym, had a marine style haircut - hoorah - and opened a bottle of bubbles I was given this week all ready to enjoy Donna's pics - nada, nothing! Send out the mini police!

·
Registered
340 Posts
I've been to the gym, had a marine style haircut - hoorah - and opened a bottle of bubbles I was given this week all ready to enjoy Donna's pics - nada, nothing! Send out the mini police!
I knew there was something I was going to do today........forgot my haircut. Too busy looking at photos of people's new cars.........on Facebook!

Reactions: GoKart7

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Donna is of course driving her way down from Aberdeen to give me a ride in her fab new volcanic orange mini ( did I say volcanic orange? Yes I did!), so it will take time to take photos

:D
Are you dreamin' there GoKart?? :)

Reactions: GoKart7 and pjsjr13

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'm here, I'm here....just felt the need to 'nip oot' for a ******!! Better fire up the laptop..........

1 - 20 of 22 Posts