1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
844 Posts
It's the same bulb for the dipped.beam and full beam. H4 Halogen. I have Osram night breaker unlimited and the are good. Standard DRL do the job and look fine. So, not sure what is available.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I installed Sylvania SilverStar® zXe H4 bulbs. My previous MINI had HID headlights, after installing these I can't tell the difference.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought these...

OSRAM Cool Blue Intense H4 (Twin) £18.99

If I wanted more usable light I would have gone Nightbreakers then Philips Xtreme Vision.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've changed every single exterior bulb on the car. The DRL are golden yellow H16 -- be SURE to get the correct base connector H16! The small parking light beside the DRL I use the Nokya JDM yellow wedge bulb.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I was after some that would make the parking light/drl white as I don't like the orange tinge they have at the moment. Any suggestions?

For my old car I had the Osram Nightbreaker headlights and they were a big improvement over the OEMs.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Then I suggest changing all the bulbs in the fog light cluster to LEDs. Note that the only problem with that is they will appear "whiter" than whatever bulb you use for dipped beam/high beam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts