Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Sorry Andrew but I have to disagree.. guess I am old school but to me the top ones just look dirty, middle ones just need a clean, bottom perfect and stand out nicely which surely is what they are all about.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I vote middle! Nice compromise from too dark & too bright. When your eyes automatically focus on the wheels instead of the whole car they have too much bling imo. Then again I'm on my phone too...will look at this on my computer.

·
Registered
2015 F56 JCW
508 Posts
Another vote for the bottom. The middle will only look good if you have the same colour somewhere else such as side mirror covers. The top would look good but not as your car currently presents itself.
Hope that helps.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
I change my voted to bottom......I couldn't tell the middle wheels were another color on my phone...if you have to have those wheels, go bottom. Personally, I prefer the multispokes on the MINI in the background but they look too small!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Bottom

the middle one looks too like

My taste is quite conservative but after seeing this work of art, which is hands down the best pimped up looking mini I've seen; I thought I wanted gold wheels. But as someone stated earlier, if you go down this route you need to compliment with other gold details.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts