Mini Cooper Forum banner

Who actually has possession of their 2015 Hardtop?

19K views 70 replies 36 participants last post by  polarisboy385 
#1 ·
Hello everyone.

Just wondering who actually has their MINI after the EPA hold. I figure they are trickling their way out to their new homes....

Just curious on their progress.

~Jenna

#9 ·
At Distribution Center, not ETA. Wish they could give us rough estimate. I had told my dealer that it would awesome to get it before my bday (Oct 23rd) and he was like, yeah shouldnt be a problem...thinking otherwise now.

#20 ·
MadMim, my birthday is tomorrow (October 11)! I thought I'd have my MCS-A by now. Grr!

I'll just exercise patience…

Wait!!! I just saw an estimated delivery date of 10/14 at the Owners' Lounge. I never had a published date before! Woohoo!!!!! Progress!!! What a great way to enter my birthday weekend. We'll forget today's botched, now rescheduled root canal for Monday. Thinking of my new car will cancel the pain that is gripping my face at the moment!

JP

Reactions: Jenna704
#12 ·
I'm going to pick up my VO MCS-M at my dealer this afternoon, my order was confirmed at the beginning of June. Can't wait!! I'll get to drive it for a week before I put on the winter wheels/tires.

I'm in Québec, Canada.

Reactions: Jenna704
#13 ·
Mine was built end of August and arrived at port 9/24 in Maryland. Just released to carrier today. MY OL status is still "en route"......supposed to be in Rochester on Wed. I am trying to not get too excited until it actually gets on the truck. That is supposed to happen on Monday.

2015 MCS Pepperwhite with pretty much everything except rear camera/park assist and alarm system. My first one!

#16 ·
cgingras.....what are you getting for winter tires/wheels?? Being in Rochester, NY they are imperative for me as well. I have always run Blizzaks and have loved them, but am looking for alternatives. My car has the 17" wheels coming as standard, so I am wondering what size snows to get. Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

#17 ·
I am taking delivery of my 2015 Cooper hardtop (midnight black, body color roof and mirrors) in about 10 HOURS!!! They open at 9am Saturday morning and that's when I'll be there. Ordered it on July 14th. It has been on the docks in New Jersey since the 3rd week of August. I'll post some pictures tomorrow afternoon.

#18 ·
Karbair.
You asked about winter tires. I absolutely love Firestone Winterforce tires. I had them on my 2006 and 2012 Cooper hardtops. Also on a 2 wheel drive Dodge Dakota. They are fantastic tires and very affordable compared to tires like Blizzaks. I live in Syracuse, NY and we get a lot of snow. I never had a problem with these tires, EVER.

#27 ·
Ordered mine 6/17. Estimated delivery 10/9. Spoke with my dealer here in Austin, said it should be here next week they received 15 yesterday but not mine, he thinks because mine was one of the first to be put on hold it my be near the middle of the distribution center.
I guess they have never heard of FIFO.

#28 ·
Ilk2bk I think we're in the same boat - or warehouse. Ordered mine 6/26. Others have arrived at dealer but not mine. Remember the last scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark? That's how I'm picturing my poor baby, waiting to be discovered way in the back by a bumbling bureaucrat.

#37 ·
Dealer shared last week that my MCS manual was to be shipped 10/12 & arrive to Detroit on 11/14. I called her today and it has not left the port.

I called Mini USA and was told the manuals have not been EPA released. They have no info on when. My sense is that why the auto's went first.

#29 · (Edited)
Here is a link to a set of photos and videos of my f56 MC. I picked it up yesterday and can't wait to drive it again! I ordered it on 7/17, @ dealer on 10/9, delivered on 10/11. It's supposed to have black bonnet stripes, which will be fixed soon. I'll update you with some photos when that's finished. I can't wait to see more photos of your MINIS.

Keep on Motoring!

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A75M7GFPCurT6

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.