Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since the F56 came out (and seeing how they harked back to the lovely Tweed Grey with Moonwalk Grey) I can't help but wish they'd provided a colour a bit like the original Almond Green.

So, curiosity got the better of me and I mocked it up in Photoshop.

I think, in an ideal world, I'd have this, with the new tan leather seats you can have in the convertible. BRG, for me, is too dark and too metallic.

Who else likes this? Maybe if we lobbied BMW....

Attachments

·
Registered
174 Posts
Why not, but I doubt they'll produce it. I like it, we've got those seats on my wife's JCW Convertible coming next Tuesday.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I am a sucker for tan/cognac leather seats had them in my 72 Mercedes outside was BRG of course them Germans call it something else:):D Love the green one below would order it if it would be available.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Good effort, I'd buy that, definitely think they're missing a trick with this, look at some of the retro colours Fiat put on the 500.

**** they could do it as part of some special editions, charging muchly for it.

When my euromillions come in tonight I'll organise a respray and let you see what it looks like :D

·
Registered
844 Posts
Just spotted on the configurator that there is a new (to me at least) colour - MELTING SILVER. Looks great, anyone seen this in the flesh?

Attachments

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm sure I saw it on some Clubman at the Oxford factory but not on a 55 / 56 and it looked good. Also available as the roof colour with the burgundy body colour on the Clubman.

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Kenl, I have seen the melted silver on a 2016 MCS about 2 weeks ago it looks great in sunlight.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Bad news boys..... I forgot to put a ticket on.

Melting silver was one of the launch colours fur the new clubman so you've a good chance of seeing one of them at the dealers, it looks good in the flesh.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Thanks, am keen to see what it looks like.
I would like to see some more changes. A couple more free colours would be a good thing for mini to offer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts