Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
I am waiting a couple of Years to buy the JCW Hatch so they can work the Bugs out. Built one the other Day with that fancy $ 1000 blue Paint and black Roof just plain and simple no fancy Gadgets.

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
I shall do the same a year or two in. Went to look at it today .very nice but more impressive was the 210 they had in with the optional Bluetooth exhaust. Just sounds AMAZING!not cheap though.

Reactions: Tiger

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
Ps they told me dealers in the uk are being limited to 4 this year and no manual yet.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I play with the JCW configuratron now and then, but then I remember that by the time it's time for a new car (if all goes well, anyway), in 10 years who knows what a JCW will look like... or if there will be one... or...

Then again, I could strike it rich, so hey... keeping my options open

·
Registered
355 Posts
:) nice drive
Needs a stick with exhaust option, before considering my own hard earned

But fully loaded would be in next bracket,
So then I would need to benchmark against 300 bhp hatches :eek:

·
Super Moderator
7,910 Posts
But @24k base it comes pretty well equipped and is I think good value. My Cooper is fully specced and cost 22k. For not much more a base jcw is calling and I can live without nearly all the options though some are nice! Mmmm

·
Registered
27 Posts
bluetooth exhaust option for the FJCW will be available in July according to my dealer and will cost £1650 inc VAT... supplied only so add fitting to that

its also a different part number to the current kit...

·
Registered
43 Posts
For me, the JCW's exhaust in 'sport' mode is plenty loud enough for me - pops and bangs are bigger / louder over the standard Cooper S, but not as loud as the Cooper S with the JCW tuning kit.

I can't see where the value in that, unless "reallly loud" isn't loud enough for you but then it's bordering on silly. Each to their own though :).

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
For me, the JCW's exhaust in 'sport' mode is plenty loud enough for me - pops and bangs are bigger / louder over the standard Cooper S, but not as loud as the Cooper S with the JCW tuning kit.

I can't see where the value in that, unless "reallly loud" isn't loud enough for you but then it's bordering on silly. Each to their own though :).
That's exactly what I have just said in another thread it the best of both bang in the middle and perfect for us, but hey boys needs toys and at my age should be past this stage , but no still would be tempted if few hundred possibly, but £1600 i would run for the hills

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.