Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just taken delivery of new f56 Cooper and the car has two of the issues experienced by other owners namely the windscreen washer nozzle leak and the boot open light coming on.

I have booked the car into the dealer for next week I will let you know the results.

Has anyone resolved this problems.

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Hi
Just taken delivery of new f56 Cooper and the car has two of the issues experienced by other owners namely the windscreen washer nozzle leak and the boot open light coming on.

I have booked the car into the dealer for next week I will let you know the results.

Has anyone resolved this problems.
Hey hag6.. The washer nozzle on my car has been fixed. The dealer replaced the nozzle and also put a check valve in. I just noticed the excessive amount of water from the rear hatch yesterday when I washed my car .

·
Registered
177 Posts
There's another thread about this: 'water pouring' by Hat.
Seems a few people are having this issue. Slightly worrying that water would just pool behind the glass seal, unless the hatch is opened and drained.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi i had the washer jet replaced by the dealer, pay close attention to the paint work around the washer jet, as the fluid actually marked the paintwork and had to be polished out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts