Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
I see mytyres are now supplying winter tyre/alloy sets for the F56.

Appears they only supply 16" wheels for the S though and I wanted to see if any of you lot had the standard 16"s on your MCS? And will the these definitely fit?? The rim size on the website is

6.50J x 16 OS 50mm (with a tyre size of 195/55 R16)

Sets vary in price from £450 -£700 depending on your chosen rubber. I fancy the sound of the Goodyear Ultragrip 8 Performance coming in at £616 (I was over £900 for tyres alone for the RCZ, so these certainly look like good value)

MINI don't have winter sets available yet for the F56 but my parts manager said they were around £1500 for the R56 :eek::eek: so I would anticipate at least that getting MINI ones.

Reactions: MiloMini

·
Registered
471 Posts
weird how we were only talking about this the other day!!!

As I said before I never changed my tyres throughout the year but really am considering this time around.

Do you have a link to that deal Donna please? Wonder what those tyres are like for fuel efficiency.

Love this place for knowledge! :nerd:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
weird how we were only talking about this the other day!!!

As I said before I never changed my tyres throughout the year but really am considering this time around.

Do you have a link to that deal Donna please? Wonder what those tyres are like for fuel efficiency.

Love this place for knowledge! :nerd:
....somehow there's two exact same topics, I must have pressed send twice or something. Here's a link...

http://www.mytyres.co.uk/cgi-bin/ko....110.26402&typ=winter&s_p=Alloy_wheels_winter

the goodyears are fairly well in the ratings for economy and wet grip ... compared to most of the other brands!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts