Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used set of 16" genuine Mini alloys a couple of months ago and then got a set of Toyo winter tyres fitted so i wouldn't get stuck this winter getting to work.
Well health issues have left my off work for the past few weeks with no end in sight so i'm not driving anywhere apart from hospital and doctors appointments 馃槩

I'm therefore looking to sell the wheels and tyres (TPMS fitted) if anyone is interested otherwise they'll sit in the garage until next year

2 alloys have some kerb marks (see pics) which has been touched up (so don't expect showroom condition)
Tyres are Toyo Snowprox S953 - 195/55/16 with 6.6 - 7.2mm on each according to Mini service sheet (done 50 miles ago)

Pics are of wheels and tyres before they were fitted together - all now fitted and balanced, genuine TPMS fitted

拢350ono
Collection from Huddersfield of can send courier for 拢40.00 extra

Registered
I hope you get better soon.

I am a big fan of having winter tyres and these look to be a bit of a bargain; if I was a bit closer I would be tempted.

Registered
Sorry to hear about your health issues mate.

This seems like a helluva bargain for someone......the tyres and TPMS sensors alone would cost more than this. :)

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys - replacement shoulder looming and now suspected rheumatoid arthritis affecting lower back, legs, hands, wrists, fingers - took me 4 hours to swap the front splitters the other day where i should have done it in 10 mins :(

I can arrange a courier i've used several times to send the wheels (paisley freight) if anyone is interested
The wheels are still on my car which is just sat in the garage but i can get them swapped and wrapped for sending anytime - i'm not using the car so no more wear will be on the tyres.

Registered
Discussion Starter #9
Pic taken of the wheels fitted to my 2018 Cooper S
These will NOT fit over JCW front brake calipers which are bigger than the Cooper ans S models

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
ok 3 people have enquired about these then never got back to me?

Reduced to 拢320 + postage

1 - 11 of 11 Posts