Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wondering if I may be barking up the wrong tree here and could use some advice.

On MINI's website, they're saying $1100 for the Winter Tire Package with 15in rims. I went for this and my dealer is delivering the car with the tires on. Great.

However, checking my final bill, they're charging me $1250. I questioned this and my sales rep said:

"I believe the price is about 1250 plus 64 installation and 19 OTSF fee which I have added to the price. The MINI parts department charge is slightly more than that listed on the website."

No problem with the installation and OTSF fees. But $1250 while the website says $1100? I'd like to call BS on this. Thoughts?

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Seems like a reasonable thing to bring up. I'm sure the website is full of disclaimers on pricing though. I'm sure if you cause a big enough stink the dealership will help you out somewhat.

From mini.ca

Although we make every effort to ensure accurate images and package pricing, there's always a slight chance that a package or option has been updated or that someone didn't carry over a 1 (it happens to the best of us). Please contact your local MINI Retailer for final pricing and details

For what it's worth I got charged $100 more than what is on the site for my winter tire package as well

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
For what it's worth I got charged $100 more than what is on the site for my winter tire package as well
I'm going to bring it up with Kristine and Brent at MINI Oakville tomorrow morning. They need to honour the pricing that's online. Any other store would, and to me a car dealer should be no different.

Have you been able to pick up your car? If not yet, I'd recommend raising this, especially given how long you've waited as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.