Mini Cooper Forum banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought i'd stick a couple of pics up of my new to me 2018 Cooper S works 210 which i picked up last week
Had the dealer fit the bonnet stripes before i picked it up then fitted the JCW grill, black surround and JCW side repeaters this week as well as giving it a quick polish (alloys done inside and out, roof and gloss black parts machined polished to remove swirls)

Before

Now

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fun little car - can't help dropping it a gear with exhaust flap open and in sport when driving under bridges and inbetween buildings to hear the pops and bangs :)

Wish it had some more options fitted such as interior light package, hoped they would be plug and play to upgrade but the main light has a different size connector :( not sure if footwell lights and glovebox light wiring is already there?

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Carbon/ alacantra handbrake handle fitted to match the gearknob

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Couple of small changes today

Black bonnet scoop (big thanks to Benno2000) - met black not gloss but close enough to match the surrounds and can't really see unless you zoom in i wrapped the support bars behind the grille red :)

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The black bonnet scoop definitely adds something.
Yep - colour coded didn't stand out enough - think the front end is finished for now as i don't want to go OTT - looking at side stripes similar to the challenge 210 ones just to break the sides up now :)

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Todays "upgrade" - fitted these last night and left them clamped to the spoiler to bond

Genuine Pro rear spoiler extensions

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
A spolier on a spoiler ?. Can you get mini spoilers to go on the spoiler extensions!?!

Have you thought of fitting the JCW pro diffuser? Its quite a rare sight on the roads.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
I get what you mean. I like it, but I have only seen it fitted to a black car, so it kinda blended in.

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
968 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
If the centre parts were colour coded and the outlines (parts that stick out) were left black that would look cool - still not 100% sure though :)

1 - 20 of 86 Posts