Mini Cooper Forum banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

Registered
Yep - colour coded didn't stand out enough - think the front end is finished for now as i don't want to go OTT - looking at side stripes similar to the challenge 210 ones just to break the sides up now :)
PetrolPed has just done the bonnet scoop mod to his JCW Clubby if anyone needs a step by step how to.

Registered
Tempted to fit a black scoop to mine, as it looks easy.

I wasn't a fan of his other stick on bits, like the door handles and MINI badges. I would prefer to replace them with proper black handles/badges than stick stuff over the top.

Registered
Cooper S Works 210
Discussion Starter #25
Scoop is simple and quick to swap over and makes it stand out whereas a colour coded 1 blends in a little too much

I've ordered the genuine new type bonnet and boot badges in gloss black but will be keeping the CooperS chrome badge as the JCW badges have chrome in them to match,
I'll also be keeping the chrome handles and fuel cap as well as the belt line as i think it adds a nice touch

Got a little custom extra being made this week - pics will follow (y)

Registered
Cooper S Works 210
Discussion Starter #26
Quick pic of my latest "upgrade" - had these tailor made to replicate the challenge 210 decals but with Works 210 as you can't buy these as genuine mini stripes

Registered
Cooper S Works 210
Discussion Starter #28
Rear windows tinted 35% - wanted similar to factory, not too dark (y)
Also gave it another polish yesterday, wheels off so i could polish them back and fronts and clean calipers

Registered
Cooper S Works 210
Discussion Starter #30
Looks great mate!
Thanks, almost done
Got the new style bonnet and boot badges in gloss black but waiting for grey inlays to come before i fit them, then looking for a JB4 to keep me going until warranty expires then remap :)

Registered
2020 JCW - Silver White - Auto
Really interested to know where you got the side decals from!

Registered
Cooper S Works 210
Discussion Starter #32
Really interested to know where you got the side decals from!
Hi
I had them done by Swann Graphics Home Page - Vehicle Livery, Signs and Banners - Huddersfield, West Yorskshire, England. who are less than 5 mins away from Sandal Mini - Just off Wakefield Rd at Aspley (behind Iceland)
I called in with a photo of the Challenge 210 and asked them to make up the decals but with Works 210 instead.
They made them to the same height (70mm) while i waited and fitted them for 拢50 or 拢35 to supply only.
They kept the template and can do any logo (y)

Registered
Ace!!! I鈥檓 going to call in myself I think and get some 鈥榃ork 230鈥 ones made up. Or 231 or whatever it is ha

Registered
Cooper S Works 210
Discussion Starter #34
Ace!!! I鈥檓 going to call in myself I think and get some 鈥榃ork 230鈥 ones made up. Or 231 or whatever it is ha
Didn't take long to get made up (maybe 10 mins) then 10 mins to fit
You could get JCW 230 - that would be different?

Registered
Yes that would be very good.

Registered
The pro front splitters look great. Can you get ones with the parking sensors?

Registered
Cooper S Works 210
Discussion Starter #39
The pro front splitters look great. Can you get ones with the parking sensors?
I saw someone on the FB group cut a hole in the splitters then transplant the sensors from his standard splitters into the Pro ones, someone else commented about PDC ones not being available - i know you can buy rear ones with PDC though

Registered
Wow not sure I鈥檇 go to that much trouble for the fronts!! Although nice to hear I can get them for the rear if I fancy them.

21 - 40 of 52 Posts