Mini Cooper Forum banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
I saw someone on the FB group cut a hole in the splitters then transplant the sensors from his standard splitters into the Pro ones, someone else commented about PDC ones not being available - i know you can buy rear ones with PDC though
This is correct, they don’t make the JCW front splitters with PDC. Very annoying. They do for the rear just not the front. The guy modded his to take the PDC has done a very good job. I however don’t think i would risk cutting into the splitters. It’s a one shot deal. Cock it up and they go in the bin

·
Registered
2020 JCW - Silver White - Auto
61 Posts
Really tempted to buy the pro diffuser for mine. Can’t decide if it’s worth the price + fitting costs.

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Cheapest i've seen them on ebay is £210 (Mini dealer) but Elliot who works at a Mini dealer does offers on the F56 owners club on FB and was selling them for £170

There are a few fitting guides/ vids online showing it isn't too difficult to fit it yourself.

I keep looking at them but sometimes think they look cheap - maybe if the outer parts (that stick out) were either colour coded to car or painted gloss black it would look better?

·
Registered
436 Posts
It's OK for me:

·
Registered
Cooper S Works 210
689 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
It's OK for me:
That looks smart - on a light coloured car it stands out a bit too much and being unpainted i think makes it worse? kind of like on a 80s car which had black unpainted bumpers :unsure:

·
Registered
25 Posts
I saw someone on the FB group cut a hole in the splitters then transplant the sensors from his standard splitters into the Pro ones, someone else commented about PDC ones not being available - i know you can buy rear ones with PDC though
I picked up mine with the pdc spots already fitted and install was easy

·
Registered
25 Posts
That looks smart - on a light coloured car it stands out a bit too much and being unpainted i think makes it worse? kind of like on a 80s car which had black unpainted bumpers :unsure:
I think it’s about how it’s finished but we all have our builds

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ouch - a bit close to that kerb :oops:
Car looks great - i see you have the JCW brakes but the wheels look like the non JCW bowed ones - have you fitted spacers?
Yeah I was able to fit with 10mm (hubcentric) From H&R

fit like a glove and just pushes the stance out a bit too

air splitters went on after that pic

41 - 52 of 52 Posts