Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How often does this happen? I just stopped by my Mini dealer this morning while on another errand just to double check to see if my baby might have been delivered (ordered April 8) and what did I see - they were unloading my car just then!
The top is not white, that is just the shipping plastic on it and on the hood (err, I mean bonnet).

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
daveware - Yes I had a nice discussion with the driver. Before he unloaded it I told him I was pretty sure it was mine because it was Pepper White with the 10 spoke wheels. I think he actually liked it that I was running around taking a thousand photos.

lawrothegreat - Thanks for accepting me to the slightly exclusive PW/Black MCS club!

midnightf56 - I noticed your photos on another thread - great interior, pearl cloth just like mine except you also have the red trim which if I had to do over I would also have added. It was very difficult to see what it would look like from the on line ordering images. You took a chance and it looks great! Luckily they had enough paint left over after painting your car so that they could do my roof (after that the great black roof shortage started).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts