Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After coming out of a store today (nothing like last minute Christmas shopping!), when I got in and started my car, he wouldn't shift out of park. The worst part was, when I called the dealership, first the service tech hung up on me. When I called back the receptionist said she couldn't find the service tech. I was welcome to bring the car in (yes I had already explained the problem to her, so I don't quite know how I was supposed to do that) or I could call back later. Holy crappy customer service! I called hubby and he came and got me to get the groceries home. When he went back to call roadside assistance, he gave it a try and it worked fine. All I can think of was that I was parked on a slight slope and it might have been enough to hang up the transmission. The rocking as we got in and out might have been enough to shake it loose.
Phew! That was a long one! Sorry but I needed a little rant! Has anyone else had this problem? (The transmission thing not the need to rant!):)

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.