Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my White Silver MCS yesterday, and I absolutely love it! Despite all the research I had done there are still some nice surprises such as the radar display for the parking sensors on the visual boost, and the mood lighting extending to the footwells.

Definitely a step up from my Paceman in terms of quality, despite being a lot cheaper!

Some pictures attached, these are just quick snaps, it's a grey day it's already a bit dirty! I will get some proper ones at a nice location soon :)

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks amazing James!

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
Looks great awesome color combo Imho but the steering wheel is still on the wrong side.:D

·
Registered
375 Posts
Looks great awesome color combo Imho but the steering wheel is still on the wrong side.:D
Yep, definitely on the wrong side but I was told people in the UK got used to it and don't complain anymore :D

No, serious now...nice looking car! Enjoy and don't forget to pit that MINI smile on your face avery time you get behind the steering wheel...even though it's on the wrong side ;)

·
Registered
4,861 Posts
James, I don,t know if you are a fan of the chrome rings around the front/tail lights but some black rings would look very good with that color and since you have the black trunk handle already. ;);) I replaced my chrome with black and it really improved the overall look of the car.

·
Registered
200 Posts
No fair. Your licence plates look so much better than the North American shaped ones.... Car's not too bad either

Reactions: James Moore

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
really really elegant!!!!!!!.... nice colour!!!!
Thanks, that's what I was going for :)

Yep, definitely on the wrong side but I was told people in the UK got used to it and don't complain anymore :D

No, serious now...nice looking car! Enjoy and don't forget to pit that MINI smile on your face avery time you get behind the steering wheel...even though it's on the wrong side ;)
Haha the wheel is definitely on the right side ;)

The smile is there every time I get in it, see it, or even think about it :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
James, I don,t know if you are a fan of the chrome rings around the front/tail lights but some black rings would look very good with that color and since you have the black trunk handle already. ;);) I replaced my chrome with black and it really improved the overall look of the car.

I am happy with the chrome at the moment, as it matches other bits of chrome on the car such as the filler cap etc.

But the dealer did say the black parts are available as parts now, and can be supplied and fitted for £200. So if I ever want to change it up a little, it is a mod I would definitely consider! :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I am happy with the chrome at the moment, as it matches other bits of chrome on the car such as the filler cap etc.

But the dealer did say the black parts are available as parts now, and can be supplied and fitted for £200. So if I ever want to change it up a little, it is a mod I would definitely consider! :)
I would keep the chrome parts also if you want ellegance vs racing style...;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts