Mini Cooper Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, My 2015 F56 JCW has now arrived on US soil and is currently being processed at the Port Hueneme Vehicle Distribution Center. So far it has taken a total of 53 days from the date of order.

And yet...these last few days seem like they shall be the most trying in terms of patience...

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My MCS is there, too. The MA said it should reach the dealer by 18th or 19th, but I'm not sure that is accurate since I'm having some accessories added.
I would have thought that the accessories would have been installed at the dealer?

But here's to having our new MINIs soon! Hopefully, it's going to be a great weekend for us both this weekend! I hope to see some pictures!

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yes, that's what I thought too, but apparently, things have changed. The accessories (roof decal, mirror caps, scuttles,etc.) were installed by the dealer on my 2008 and 2012 Mini, but now I'm told that they would be installed at the VDC. This was confirmed by my MA, and the accessories were listed on the order detail on the Mini Owner's Lounge. If I find anything different, I'll let you know.
Have you taken delivery yet Sandylp? It's 6/19 now, and I haven't heard anything. My Owners Lounge states that it was supposed to arrive 6/18, but it's status is still list as at the distribution center. :(

This sucks...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.