Mini Cooper Forum banner
21 - 40 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Looking really good mate. Just out of curiosity have you got round to changing the indicators to the smoked ones yet? I've brought some myself in anticipation of my new Countryman arriving next month which is also White/Silver so I'm very interested to see how they look

·
Registered
724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Looking really good mate. Just out of curiosity have you got round to changing the indicators to the smoked ones yet? I've brought some myself in anticipation of my new Countryman arriving next month which is also White/Silver so I'm very interested to see how they look
Thanks mate. No I haven’t. What do the smoked ones look like?

·
Registered
166 Posts
I haven't put them on yet I'm still waiting for the car. Fingers crossed its due to be built beginning of next week. I thought I read in one of your earlier posts that you had some to put my apologies if I got it wrong

·
Registered
166 Posts
WoW I like those what a difference it makes. Is it a simple plug and go? Sorry JCWNev that's where I read that someone had some to put on

·
Registered
26 Posts
WoW I like those what a difference it makes. Is it a simple plug and go? Sorry JCWNev that's where I read that someone had some to put on
Yep they're a straight swap with the existing ones, you do need the resistor (that comes in the box) to keep the speed correct but they look great and are really bright.

21 - 40 of 59 Posts