Mini Cooper Forum banner
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

Registered
At the risk of fawning Nev Gorgeous choice in Colours, have I mentioned how much I love the Red roof and Side Mirrors combo 馃憣馃槀

And wow you were so right about the Mud Flaps 馃槷 cannot believe how dirty the lower side and back gets on a Mini, takes it away from my nice glossy piano black rear Diffuser which I love 馃檮

Do you think it would be possible to put mud flaps on a F56 with the sport trim? bet the Dealerships say not. The back especially could be problematic as it has the the extended corner trim to square of the rear 馃

Registered
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
At the risk of fawning Nev Gorgeous choice in Colours, have I mentioned how much I love the Red roof and Side Mirrors combo

And wow you were so right about the Mud Flaps cannot believe how dirty the lower side and back gets on a Mini, takes it away from my nice glossy piano black rear Diffuser which I love

Do you think it would be possible to put mud flaps on a F56 with the sport trim? bet the Dealerships say not. The back especially could be problematic as it has the the extended corner trim to square of the rear
Thanks Sue. Must admit I was tempted to go black roof and caps as gives a nice understated contrast and goes with the black bits, but pleased I stuck with the red.

On the flaps for your F56, pretty sure you can get them. Worth asking your dealer parts. Just ring and give them your VIN or Reg, and they can tell you.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Given that my JCW could not get HK Sound, I have booked it in for a nice OEM+ Audison Audio upgrade, consisting of:

1. Audison Prima AP8.9bit DSP 8 channel amplifier.
2. Audison Prima APBMW K4E/K4M 2 way door speakers consisting of replacement door speakers and tweeters (have ordered the HK Tweeter housings from Mini).

Includes all required sound deadening in the doors, and required harnesses and looms which mean straight plug and play, and easily returned to stock without any issues.

This is considered stage 1 & 2. I will see how it goes, and then potentially do stage 3 which would consist of replacing the underseat subwoofers with Audison Prima APBMW S8-4.

Stage 4 would be a standalone Sub in the boot but I am highly unlikely to need/want this (he says!)

Also getting a Thinkware F800 Pro Front / Rear Dashcam fitted at the same time.

For those waiting, the exhaust mod vid is coming, I am working with teenage timelines here

Registered
No worries, I copied Bungleaio myself.
Almost got a similar one when we had the MCS but never got round to it
I couldn't resist, I've ordered one. 馃槀 Your pictures are much better than the ones online which helped make the decision.

I'm sick of buying stuff for this damn car and is not even here yet. The stripes arrived this week which were ludicrously expensive for what they are. If it doesn't arrive or I change my mind in the next 10 weeks or so there will be lots of bits for people to buy.

Premium Member
F56 JCW and Classic
I couldn't resist, I've ordered one. 馃槀 Your pictures are much better than the ones online which helped make the decision.

I'm sick of buying stuff for this damn car and is not even here yet. The stripes arrived this week which were ludicrously expensive for what they are. If it doesn't arrive or I change my mind in the next 10 weeks or so there will be lots of bits for people to buy.
I鈥檇 ordered the black beltline for mine before I鈥檇 ordered the car! Minis aren鈥檛 supposed to be kept as they are when they come out of the factory

Registered
Discussion Starter · #59 ·
I couldn't resist, I've ordered one. Your pictures are much better than the ones online which helped make the decision.

Nice one

41 - 59 of 59 Posts